The Real Buddha Master Who Possesses True Buddha-Dharma

The Real Buddha Master Who Possesses True Buddha-Dharma

CATEGORY 2:  The Virtue of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and Holy Occurrences

The moment I heard that I would be going with Venerable Dharma Teacher Long Hui to Los Angeles, unspeakable joy arose in my heart. On the way to Los Angeles, a rainbow suddenly emerged from the drizzling sky, emitting beautiful lights of various colors. A white celestial crane seen in the distance flew near and landed at the side of the freeway gazing at us, as if paying us respect. All of these signs expressed auspicious blessings. I strongly sensed that what I had wished for so long was about to come true.
  A notice arrived in the afternoon of December 28th. From Venerable Dharma Teacher Long Hui’s somewhat tense facial expression, I could tell this must be the time for me to pay my respects and visit the Buddha Master. Just as expected, when we stepped into the mandala, I saw H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu Holiest Tathagata sitting upright on the dharma platform. His Holiness appeared so dignified and had an expression of loving-kindness. As I sincerely prostrated myself to H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, all I heard was the cordial voice of His Holiness telling everyone to come sit toward the front. I sat beside Venerable Dharma Teacher Long Hui. Dharma Teacher Jue Hui and Dharma Teacher Ruo Hui also sat with us.  
  Venerable Dharma Teacher Long Hui reported to the Buddha Master regarding the Buddhist chanting work that had taken place at Hua Zang Si over the past two months. Next, the Buddha Master called my name: “Fa Hai, proceed with what you want to say.” Without knowing why, my mind went totally blank. I felt that my entire body was soaking in a kind of freshness. I remained kneeling with a very straight back, as if I had entered a state of meditation. At this time, I only heard the Buddha Master say, “It is all right. Just speak directly!” Yet, I still could not speak and was silent for another eight or nine minutes. I could sense that the Buddha Master was patiently waiting.
  Finally, a sound floated out of my mouth: “My karmic affinity with the Buddha Master should have begun ten years ago. Because I could not come to America, I was not able to visit His Holiness. I finally got a visa last year. Only this year did I have the opportunity to visit Hua Zang Si, where I respectfully listened to recorded dharma teachings of the Buddha Master. For more than one straight month, I have listened to the recorded dharma discourses without the slightest sense of tiredness. This has been the most beneficial and rewarding time of my entire life. The beneficial effects I have experienced can never be expressed in words. I bring my body, speech, and mind to respectfully visit the Buddha Master at this time. Today, I would like to specially request a great dharma from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III. I would not hesitate to leap into boiling water or walk on fire in order to obtain this great dharma. I am willing to undergo any test in order to obtain such dharma. I am even willing to sacrifice my own life. It might sound like I am exaggerating, but I truly can do such things.”
  Perhaps because I was too nervous or focused, I unexpectedly was not able to express exactly what I meant to say. However, I silently told myself that the Buddha Master definitely understands what I am trying to express and what dharma I am requesting. I still remember that I fasted for a full 21 days in the Philippines in order to obtain this great dharma. This is because I am very aware that in this world only H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III can accomplish this task and announce to the world this great dharma in order to demonstrate the brightness of Buddha and enable the correct dharma to exist in this world forever.
  At first, the Buddha Master did not answer my request directly but gave us a profound and important discourse. Only afterward did I realize that this discourse was actually the beginning of His Holiness’s response to my question. His Holiness specifically pointed out the various kinds of confusion and mistakes that have appeared within Buddhism in this current Dharma Ending Age. Some Buddhist sutras contain serious mistakes. What is even more serious is that there are some so-called eminent monks and great virtuous beings who, due to their erroneous understanding and views, seriously misguide others when giving discourses on the dharma. What is even sadder is that believers who do not understand the truth still fanatically follow them and prostrate to them in worship. H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III does all He can to correct these heretical ideas and views. However, being limited by the karma of living beings, H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III feels that it is very difficult to change the current situation despite His wish to do so. The Buddha Master gave some examples of these heretical ways within both esoteric Buddhism and exoteric Buddhism. These very worrisome examples left me not knowing whether to laugh or cry.
  After finishing the discourse, the Buddha Master said to me directly, “Fa Hai, you did not say what great dharma you want to request. Let me say it for you. The dharma you want to request is to film a movie of the Buddha. There really is no one else besides me who can do this because I completely understand the teachings of the Buddha. I can write the script. This movie must be filmed. The only thing is that the karmic conditions this year are not quite mature enough because the script needs to be written and actors need to be found, especially actors who are qualified. As for funding, as long as there is a script, there will be people who will sponsor and invest. Besides, the movie of the Buddha will not be filmed as one undivided whole but will be divided into a series of 100 parts or episodes. Perhaps this is really the right channel. After all, the influence of a book is limited as it reaches fewer people than a movie, which has much more of an international impact. In addition, when we do this, many problems might be solved. We might even be able to build several temples this way!” At this moment, I understood that the discourse just given by H.H. Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu Holiest Tathagata on the current chaotic situation within Buddhism illustrated that it is impossible for anyone else to write in a script the authentic doctrines of the Buddha.
  Listening to this point, I was really shocked in my heart. I used to pay respect and visit many eminent monks and great virtuous beings. I requested from them great dharma. None of them knew what this great dharma in my mind was that I wanted to request. H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III is truly magnificent. I did not reveal in the slightest what great dharma I wanted to request. Nonetheless, what His Holiness stated was the exact great dharma in my mind that I wanted to request.
  His Holiness then said, “Fa Hai, when you come back from mainland China, I will transmit to you dharma according to the formal rituals of Tibetan esoteric Buddhism. You still have some negative karma. At that time, I will perform an initiation for you and eliminate your karmic hindrances. You will see.” I was totally engulfed in the joy of the dharma. The Buddha Master further said, “On your way here, the rainbow and the celestial crane you saw augured that your future undertakings will be bright. However, behind the brightness lurks darkness, and there are twists and turns on the path. We will soon face some attacks and slander, although those who commit the slander will all end up losing. When A Treasury of True Buddha-Dharma is published, no force can obstruct or destroy us because what is in that book are facts.” The Buddha Master finished by saying, “The movie of the Buddha definitely has to be filmed. You see, Fa Hai, your wishes have all been fulfilled. How fortunate you are!” Actually, there are no words that can express my happiness. There are also no words that can express my gratitude toward H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III.
  I only want to respectfully offer to the Dorje Chang Buddha III my most beautiful spirit, my most beautiful melody, my most beautiful singing voice, and my best wishes. May all those who hear this beautiful melody and singing voice be happy.
  I would like to express my special thanks to an anonymous person who ten years ago sent me an express mail package in which a yellow silk scarf was wrapped around the book The Fruits of Pious Devotion and CD’s that had a picture of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III on their covers. It is because of this present that seeds planted ten years ago have borne fruit in the form of my taking refuge in the His Holiness as my Buddha Master and in the form of my witnessing the magnificence of the Buddha-dharma.
  Everything I described above is true. I am a Buddhist nun. I accept the karmic responsibility for my words. If what I have stated is false, I will descend into the Vajra Hell. If what I have stated is true, I would like to dedicate the resulting merit to all living beings in the dharma realm so that they will soon realize enlightenment.
  Respectfully written by disciple Fa Hai Shi

  December 30, 2006
   

The above account was written by Fa Hai Shi. 
We three humble Buddhist nuns provide the following testimonials.

From left to right: Rui Hui Shih, Long Hui Shih, and Jue Hui Shih
 
Encountering an Unusual Occurrence
  Basically, whenever people pay their respects and visit H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu Holiest Tathagata, they make good use of their short meeting time by posing prepared questions or by requesting the transmission of dharma. Some groups have really made the best use of their time by requesting answers to problems that have arisen.
However, there was one particular occasion in the afternoon of December 28, 2006 when a dharma teacher from the Philippines, Fa Hai, came to the mandala from thousands of miles away. This was the first time she was granted an audience with H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III. When H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III asked her what question she had, I saw that Buddhist nun take a deep breath. She then unexpectedly remained silent as she stared at the Buddha Master with open eyes, sometimes lowering her head. Perhaps all of this was due to nervousness or other factors. At this time, the Buddha Master also did not speak. Seconds and then minutes passed by in silence. Then, that dharma teacher sighed once more and straightened her back, still looking at the Great Dharma King without uttering a sound. Strangely, Dorje Chang Buddha III also remained silent. A moment later, she sighed for the third time but still did not reply to the Buddha Master. The duration of this silence lasted more than eight minutes. This kind of situation had never happened before.
  Finally, the dharma teacher spoke. She said she had come with a wish to request a great dharma. If her wish to obtain this great dharma were fulfilled, she said she would dedicate her life to the Buddha-dharma and living beings, even if it meant sacrificing her life. After uttering such words, she again fell into silence without mentioning what dharma she wished to request.
  At this time, Dorje Chang Buddha III said, “Do not say anymore. I will give you a discourse.” The Buddha Master pointed out what request was in the mind of this Buddhist nun. That discourse not only enabled us disciples who were there to once again witness the supernatural powers of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, it also enabled us to understand precious dharma principles.
  Because I took Dharma Teacher Fa Hai to pay her respects to H.H. Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu Holiest Tathagata, I was there and personally witnessed everything that happened. Everything I described above is true. If what I have stated above contains false words, may I never become accomplished in the dharma. If what I have stated above is true, I dedicate the resulting merit to all living beings so that they may soon hear the correct dharma and soon attain liberation and accomplishment.
Buddhist disciple Long Hui Shih

  



I was present at the time. I hereby confirm that what is stated above is true. If what is stated above is false, I am willing to descend into hell and experience negative karmic retribution. If everything stated above is true, I dedicate the resulting merit to all living beings so that they may soon hear the correct dharma and soon realize enlightenment.
Buddhist disciple, Jue Hui Shih

  



Everything stated above is true. If what is stated above contains false words, I will not become accomplished in the dharma and will become impoverished and miserable. If what is stated above is true, I wish to dedicate the resulting merit to all living beings so that they may always see Buddha and attain liberation.

Buddhist disciple, Ruo Hui Shih






Link:http://dorjechangbuddhaiiibuddha.blogspot.my/2018/01/the-real-buddha-master-who-possesses.html  

Comments